CanadaTechRent.com follows a strict policy for collecting, using, storing and protecting your personal information. This page outlines the details of our privacy and confidentiality policy. If you do not agree with the policy, please refrain from using this site. We reserve the right to change this policy and will keep users informed of changes by posting the revised policy on our Website. (Personal information is used according to the policy that was in place at the time the information was collected.)
Routine Information Collection
CanadaTechRent.com is the sole owners of the data collected from the CanadaTechRent.com web site. To use some parts of our site, users are required to complete a form that includes name, email address, mailing address, phone and so on. This information is used solely for the reasons it was provided to us: contacting users with information or services they requested or expressed an interest in. We may also use this information to customize our site’s content and, thereby, improve services for our users.
If you no longer wish to receive information and promotions from us, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com to request removal from our mailing list.
Cookies and Web Beacons
A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user’s computer that is linked to information about the user.
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms
DoubleClick DART Cookie
Web Log Files
CanadaTechRent.com may use web logs to track general user data on its site. Web log data advises CanadaTechRent.com about the users visiting its site, but is not linked to any personally identifiable information. This data is used solely for researching trends and movement of visitors on its site to help run the site and gather broad demographic data about its visitors. This data includes: IP address, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, number of clicks, time spent on site, time/date stamp and so on.
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, Internet Service Provider (ISP), browser details, timestamps, referring and exit pages, number of clicks, time spent on the site, time/date stamp, and so on. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes.
We do not share personal data with third-party sites without user consent, except in the following circumstances:
- When subpoenaed or requested to by court order.
- We are compelled to do so to comply with the law.
- When we believe in good faith that sharing said data is required to assist with law enforcement investigations or for reporting suspected illegal activity.
- When requested to do so by third-party contractors hired as part of our business operations, like bill collectors, marketing firms and so on. These companies are required to use any data collected for its intended purpose only and not for their own gain.
We may share your Information with other partners, but only in the following limited circumstances:
- In order to provide the delivery of products to you, we may share your information with the following partners: Credit reporting agencies, other financial institutions, data storage providers, data and payment processors, credit card printers, cheque printers, statement producers, claims processors, collection agencies, third party call centers, delivery companies and account administrators;
- Companies that provide and administer insurance, membership and card registry services or other services that you may have requested;
- We will not sell your Personal Information to any organization, for any purpose.
CanadaTechRent.com has enacted a series of safeguards to protect your personal information. Firewalls and data encryption keep data secure. Computers housing personal data are located in a secured environment accessible only to authorized staff, and access to personal information is granted only to employees who require it in their job.